To best extend the life of your Lounge Designer Furniture investment, all soft furnishings require regular and routine maintenance.
- Routinely vacuum fabric upholstered furniture, under low suction.
- Professional on site dry cleaning or hot water extraction is recommended annually.
- Avoid exposure to excessive direct and indirect ultra-violet light.
- Rotate reversible seat cushions regularly.
- Avoid positioning furniture in damp areas subject to mould, mildew or insect infestation.
- To preserve the appearance of your leather sofa we recommend wiping it regularly with a clean damp cloth to remove dust.
- Do not use detergents, solvents, or abrasives; leather cleaners and conditioners are available.
- Avoid exposure to excessive direct and indirect ultra-violet light and interior heating.
- Ensure non-colourfast clothing does not contact light coloured leathers.
- Perspiration and body oils can have an damaging effect on leather.
- Regularly plump and rotate seat and back cushions where possible.It is important to aspirate your cushions to maintain their bulk and longevity.
It is normal to expect some feathers to escape from your cushions.
Chrome, metal and timber finishes
- Wipe dust from beneath all furniture bases with a clean damp cloth, do not use detergents, solvents or abrasives.Steel legs and bases are not recommended near coastal areas.